Frequently Asked Questions
How come all the Spartans lineup is not available in the game selection list ?
To challenge someone at the game of your choice, this game must have challenge rules associated to it.
Please note that, as of now, team-based games, e.g. The King of Fighters Series, are not supported.
You can add challenge rules through game update requests.
How do I update challenges' information ?
If you have requested the challenge:
You can do so by either clicking on:
- Edit button located on the Outgoing Invite cards
- icon located on the Challenge cards, then selecting Edit.
Please note that once your opponent has agreed to the terms and accepted the challenge, the terms cannot be updated anymore.
If you still want to challenge the same opponent under different conditions, please cancel the current challenge then create a new one.
If you got challenged by another player:
You cannot update the information yourself and must use the "Chat" feature to discuss the terms and ask the challenger to update the information.
Please note that once you have agreed to the terms and accepted the challenge, the terms cannot be updated anymore.
If you want to carry out the challenge with the same challenger under different conditions, you can still cancel the current challenge then create a new one.
How do I cancel a challenge ?
You can do so by clicking on the icon located on the Challenge cards, then selecting Cancel.
You can only cancel challenges that have been accepted and not completed yet.
How do I delete a challenge ?
You can do so by clicking on the icon located on the Challenge cards, then selecting Delete.
You can only delete challenges that have been declined or not accepted yet.
When can I check into a challenge ?
You can proceed to a check-in from 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. In case both players checked-in in advance, if they want to, they can start the challenge earlier.
If you don't want your stream viewers to miss the challenge, you should wait until the scheduled start time.
Where do my posts appear ?
When posting a status update, it will appear inside:
- your followers' timeline
- your profile under the home tab
- If you attached game details: inside the concerned game page under the "Activities" tab
- If you tagged games or people in a link: inside the concerned game or person page under the "Videos" tab
About Live Statuses
What are Live Statuses ?
Live Statuses allow you to let other people know that you are currently playing and looking for opponents.When making a post Live, it will appear inside:
- your followers' dashboard on the right sidebar
- your profile under the home tab
- inside the concerned game page under the "Activities" tab
- If you attached a location: inside the concerned Place page under the "Activities" tab
Why shall I make my post Live ?
By posting Live Statuses with detailed information about your game, e.g. Characters, Location, you will increase the chances of finding opponents whether your are playing online or offline.
How do I make my post Live ?
You can make your post Live:
- from your dashboard by checking "Make live on post" while posting.
- from you profile under the home tab by clicking on the post's ellipsis icon then selecting "Make Live".
How do I turn off my Live Status ?
You can turn off your Live Statuses:
- from your dashboard by clicking on the times icon next to "Your Live Status".
- from you profile under the home tab by clicking on the post's ellipsis icon then selecting "Make Offline".
Who can send me messages via Messaging ?
By default, only people you are following can send you messages. However, anyone you do not follow can send you messages if:
- you have previously sent messages to that person;
- you have enabled the "Allow people you are not following to send you messages" option in your Privacy Settings.
About Game Requests
Who can request new games ?
Anyone can submit a game request which would be approved provided that the following conditions are met:
- The requested game must be a valid Fighting Game and that will be assessed by us.
You must provide at least:
- a Game Title
- a valid Game Logo, i.e. must be the official Game Logo and must a high resolution and not be a pixelated image
- the platforms the concerned Game is available on
- the available characters
Who can request game details updates ?
Same conditions applied to new game requests will be applied.
Why can't I see the Place I created in the Explore section ?
Your Place "Publishing" setting might be set to "Unpublished" in your Place's General Settings tab.